· Types of violence
· Identify the source of anger & recognise triggers to violence
· Recognise effects of violence on self, whanau & others
· Supports & services
This programme supports parents in understanding and managing their children and shares positive ways of handling difficult situations.
· Communicating with our children
· Discipline / Setting boundaries
· Supports and services
Alcohol & Other Drugs:
The object of the programme is to help those with excessive use of drugs and/or alcohol, to identify the impact on one's body and mind as well as those closest to them.
· Facts and information about alcohol/other drugs
· Information about effects on body, mind, spirit & whānau
· Reflection on preferred relationship with alcohol/other drugs
· Supports for making change